Job Posting! Event and Administrative Assistant
Updated: Jul 5, 2022
The Event and Administrative Assistant will work with Old East Village BIA staff to implement a range of initiatives which will promote the Old East Village commercial district and engage the BIA membership through various events and promotional strategies including social media and grassroots marketing.
This position will work through the BIA Manager to:
· Assist with the implementation of all ongoing advertising, marketing, and events
· Only in OEV Fridays content creation for social platforms
· Assist with dissemination of promotional materials
· Support the City of London Construction Dollar Program
· Update and maintain the BIA database of local businesses and customers
· Provide general administrative support to BIA staff
· Perform other tasks as requested by the BIA Manager
Education and Experience
· Experience in grassroots outreach, administrative duties and proficient in professional social media content creation
· Must be creative and imaginative and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Able to take direction in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Ability to work independently and within an interdisciplinary team
This position reports through the BIA Manager to the Board of Directors.
This is a 9 week (30 hour per week) contact paid at a rate of $16 per hour as part of the Canada Summer Jobs Program. Applicants must be between 15-30 years old to apply.
CV with a cover letter will be accepted at email@example.com Subject Line: NAME – Event Submission by July 15, 2022, at 9 am.